Enterprise Mobility Management
Our team of mobile experts can help secure and manage the mobile devices in your business. As a Microsoft Partner, we have access to enterprise tools that provide powerful and secure mobility management solutions for businesses. Microsoft Intune provides mobile device management, mobile application management, and PC management capabilities from the cloud. Using Intune, organizations can provide their employees with access to corporate applications, data, and resources from virtually anywhere on almost any device, while helping to keep corporate information secure.
WhartonBrooks can help protect your most critical data by allowing secure access to company assets to resources enabling safe sharing of sensitive information of organization. Our team can help protect information from unauthorized access—internal and external – with the appropriate information Rights Management (IRM) tools including such as Azure Active Directory and Azure Rights Management. These tool protect data from many sources such as Office 365, Exchange, and SharePoint. Key features include:
- Help protect emails against unauthorized access by applying different IRM options to your email messages.
- Enhance security of your SharePoint libraries by using IRM to set up appropriate permissions.
- Help keep your information safe, online or offline, because your files are protected whether they’re viewed using Office Online or downloaded to a local machine.
- Seamless integration with all Office documents helps guard your organization’s intellectual property.
- Apply custom templates based on your business needs in addition to using default Rights Management Services templates.
Message Encryption with Office 365
- Integration of Microsoft OneDrive to safely share files in mail service email independent
- Broad the company brand with your custom logo or disclaimer
- Enforce Strong Exchange transport rules with single step encryption/decryption
- Utilize the clean and familiar Office 365 interface makes it easier to read and respond to encrypted mail
- Encrypting an entire email thread so conversations are protected
Windows Mobile Devices
With a have strong expertise with mobile devices including Windows smartphones and tables, WhartonBrooks technologies help your leaders, managers, and staff be more productive in every moment, everywhere they go. We have partnered with Microsoft, Qualcomm, and our manufacturing partners to bring disruptive emerging technologies that enables better and more personal computing.
News and Updates
WhartonBrooks Business Plan part 3: The Product Roadmap In the weeks leading up to our crowdfunding campaign, we...
WhartonBrooks Business Plan Part 2: Emerging Economies The original business plan stated a portfolio of Windows Phones...
WhartonBrooks Business Plan Part 1: Core Values and Product Vision In early 2015, we put the finishing touches on our...
@WhartonBrooks on Twitter
- @GReeN8K @ceruleanmobile On May 22nd 1 month ago
- RT @ceruleanmobile : Read more about the development of #MyCeruleanMoment - http://t.co/y6AlzZIITo 2 months ago
- RT @joshrobertnay : This #Windows10mobile fan hopes the @whartonbrooks @ceruleanmobile efforts pay off. #Indiegogo http://t.co/0y4GHMc6vN 3 months ago
@CeruleanMobile in Twitter