The most personal smartphone – built a phone for each of us.
We didn’t build a phone for all of us. We built a phone for each of us. A Windows Phone is reinvented around you. Reinvented with Live Tiles, so that it truly comes alive when your stuff is in it—reflecting your life and priorities. And making it the perfect companion for capturing and sharing what matters most.
- Meaningful experiences
- Ways to continuously grow and re-invention themselves
- Smarter ways to use technology
Windows Phones allows you to be
- Confident with your views and choices
- Active, Expressive, and connected
- The doers, always on, always social, always pioneering
The best new smartphone experiences.
Every WhartonBrooks smartphone is packed with meaningful innovation and brings to life what matters most to you. With a great camera capabilities, built-in high quality audio, high-capacity batteries, and stunning high-quality displays, there’s no limit on your creativity or productivity. And with many wallet friendly phone options, you can choose the phone that best meets your needs and matches your style—all with a consistent Windows experience.
One experience across all of your screens.
Your life is full. Full of people, events, music, photos and videos. Windows lets you enjoy it all from almost everywhere. We’ve reinvented the Windows experience across all your screens—phones, tablets, PCs and Xbox—so you can shoot, share, work and play while on the go.
News and Updates
WhartonBrooks Business Plan part 3: The Product Roadmap In the weeks leading up to our crowdfunding campaign, we...
WhartonBrooks Business Plan Part 2: Emerging Economies The original business plan stated a portfolio of Windows Phones...
WhartonBrooks Business Plan Part 1: Core Values and Product Vision In early 2015, we put the finishing touches on our...
@WhartonBrooks on Twitter
- @GReeN8K @ceruleanmobile On May 22nd 3 months ago
- RT @ceruleanmobile : Read more about the development of #MyCeruleanMoment - http://t.co/y6AlzZIITo 4 months ago
- RT @joshrobertnay : This #Windows10mobile fan hopes the @whartonbrooks @ceruleanmobile efforts pay off. #Indiegogo http://t.co/0y4GHMc6vN 5 months ago
@CeruleanMobile in Twitter