– The Right Choice for Business –
Cerulean Smartphones are business ready
Windows has long been the choice for the enterprise user. With reliability, scalability, and security features, Windows 10 for Phone continues this tradition. As a favorite of IT departments in companies big and small, the mobility of Windows fits easily and seamlessly into the mostcorporate environments. So when you have to take your work with you, it only makes sense to do it on a Windows phone.
Windows Phone does business the way business should be done, after all, it’s from Microsoft. Your information is protected with full device encryption. Also, every Windows Phone connects well with the most common systems at work as well as your other devices. And familiar Office apps make you productive on the go. The built-in Outlook, Lync, and Skype apps let you collaborate and communicate the way you want. Dual SIM capabilities enable personal and work calls to come to two different numbers on one phone without additional hardware, making it easier for you to manage your busy life.
- Great, consistent experience across devices.
- Built-in communication and collaboration tools.
- Robust platform for mobile business apps.
- Unified mobile app and device management.
- Common core and security architecture
More end-user features and IT management policies
- Enterprise enrollment
- VPN (Standard-based IKEv2/IPSec VPN and SSL VPN)
- Enterprise WiFi (EAP-TLS and EAP-TTLS)
IT Control & Management
- Enhanced Moble Device Management (MDM) policies and support
- Certificate enrollment
- Device provisioning and app deployment / restriction
- Remote device wipe (full or partial)
- Enhanced monitoring and inventory capabilities
Dual SIM = Dual Lines (Featured on Most Cerulean™ smartphones)
- Have personal and work calls come to one phone
- Additional line, without any additional hardware cost
- SIM bays can be locked to the network Simple UI that lets you easily manage both numbers
News and Updates
WhartonBrooks Business Plan part 3: The Product Roadmap In the weeks leading up to our crowdfunding campaign, we...
WhartonBrooks Business Plan Part 2: Emerging Economies The original business plan stated a portfolio of Windows Phones...
WhartonBrooks Business Plan Part 1: Core Values and Product Vision In early 2015, we put the finishing touches on our...
@WhartonBrooks on Twitter
- @GReeN8K @ceruleanmobile On May 22nd 9 months ago
- RT @ceruleanmobile : Read more about the development of #MyCeruleanMoment - http://t.co/y6AlzZIITo 10 months ago
- RT @joshrobertnay : This #Windows10mobile fan hopes the @whartonbrooks @ceruleanmobile efforts pay off. #Indiegogo http://t.co/0y4GHMc6vN 10 months ago
@CeruleanMobile in Twitter
- @rstoft1 The crowd will determine the specs and features. Will have debate and voting on http://t.co/e1aRDEfQQn, but MSFT must approve. 4 months ago
- @rstoft1 AGREED! We have been wrkg to convince our MSFT OEM contact to pursue-Once app'd http://t.co/e1aRDEfQQn wi… http://t.co/tw13cHciI7 4 months ago
- @rstoft1 Not difficult. Added costs for the feature 4 months ago