WhartonBrooks is dedicated to Windows Phone, which is built on the Microsoft Ecosystem including Windows PCs, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Mail Services, Skype, Xbox Consoles, Xbox Entertainment, OneDrive Cloud services, and a massive suite of enterprise services and products.
Our retail and businesses consumers have heavy investments in Microsoft suite of software and services. Windows Phone is the ideal mobile extension. Our customers are smart with their choices and look for value, as well as, consistency with their investments in mobile technology. For their smartphones, they want to have core features with some extras that enhance their experience and productivity.
We make it easy to refresh your smartphone every year with options for unlocked phones so they can float between carriers and with affordable options for smartphones.
Our worry-free ownership experience
Our worry-free ownership experience is built with a focus on compatibility with any software that people already have. With our smartphones, people can stay productive on the go with seamless transition to the mobile versions of Microsoft Office, Outlook, OneDrive cloud storage, Skype, OneNote, and the many Xbox entertainment services. Our customers can be assured that they can get things done and be entertained while they are out and about and when they are at their home base.
Choose your devices and leave the specs to us…
We understand that new and interesting tech is fun and should be enjoyed by everyone. The phone’s design should meet all the functional needs while maintaining specifications that ensure reliable use. WhartonBrooks carefully selects the core specifications to ensure a no compromise approach for our customers. The CPU, GPU, Sensors, Camera, and Screen technologies allow for a consistent and reliable experience for all devices. We want our customer to enjoy our smartphones and make the specifications invisible. The value, and what makes our tech fun, is the function, purpose, and design of the device.
News and Updates
WhartonBrooks Business Plan part 3: The Product Roadmap In the weeks leading up to our crowdfunding campaign, we...
WhartonBrooks Business Plan Part 2: Emerging Economies The original business plan stated a portfolio of Windows Phones...
WhartonBrooks Business Plan Part 1: Core Values and Product Vision In early 2015, we put the finishing touches on our...
@WhartonBrooks on Twitter
- @GReeN8K @ceruleanmobile On May 22nd 9 months ago
- RT @ceruleanmobile : Read more about the development of #MyCeruleanMoment - http://t.co/y6AlzZIITo 10 months ago
- RT @joshrobertnay : This #Windows10mobile fan hopes the @whartonbrooks @ceruleanmobile efforts pay off. #Indiegogo http://t.co/0y4GHMc6vN 11 months ago
@CeruleanMobile in Twitter
- @rstoft1 The crowd will determine the specs and features. Will have debate and voting on http://t.co/e1aRDEfQQn, but MSFT must approve. 4 months ago
- @rstoft1 AGREED! We have been wrkg to convince our MSFT OEM contact to pursue-Once app'd http://t.co/e1aRDEfQQn wi… http://t.co/tw13cHciI7 4 months ago
- @rstoft1 Not difficult. Added costs for the feature 4 months ago